WRT 105 - Looking for Love in the 21st Century
- “I thought Dev was a great instructor. It was obvious that he cared a great deal about each of us and our learning process. He was very easy to talk to and always willing to help and was also very fun and facilitated great discussions.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed this course because my classmates' energy and my professors' energy were above average which allowed me to enjoy my learning environment.”
- “The course was quite fun and interactive. I was never bored. I was having fun and learning at the same time.”
- “Dev was an amazing instructor. I would love to take future writing and psychology courses with him if I could. He is good at listening to our concerns about our writing and giving constructive feedback and his class is upbeat and educational.”
- “As a writer, I grew the most from 1 on 1 meetings with Dev. We would read through my essay, line by line and analyze the arguments, and structure of my paper. This type of revision was the most helpful to me.”
PSY 267 - Psychology of Gender
- "Dev is the best! I used to look forward to class everyday in high school and haven't so far in college. I thought it was because I didn't love learning anymore but this class proved that theory wrong. I looked forward to every class and genuinely enjoyed myself while I was there. [...] Dev handled what is generally a touchy subject at best with grace and poise. He handled statements of a sexist nature respectfully but was able to dispel any misnomers [sic] easily without any embarrassment to the student who made the offensive comment. The small setting was ideal for the subject and the class was the best I have taken at ur. It has changed my life path and grounded me in my beliefs. [...] I learned about myself as a student, a scientist , a woman and most importantly as a human being. The material in the class and the class itself was so life changing "
- In Response to a Question about Highlights of the Class: “Class discussions and presentations. It was wonderful to get my classmates perspectives on the subject matter at hand.”
ECO OMS 102 - Math for Social Sciences
- “Dev is the best instructor ever, he respects the opinions of everyone, he always helps when we need help, and explain when things are not clear”
- "He treated us very respectfully and was super open to listen to our doubts and explain them”
- “Dev was excellent at making sure no questions went unanswered"
- "I liked that he made the lectures funny and engaging. Which isn't typical for a math class."
- "I learned a lot and he made math very fun it was always a great pleasure to be in his class."
- "The puzzles and exercises at the beginning of class were a great way to get people engaged with the class!"